Are you a healthy person and have noticed a slight blur in your vision up close? Are you having to move your arm further away while reading to clear the image? You are experiencing early signs of presbyopia, come by and we can help you focus better.
If you have to sit in front of a computer eight hours a day at work which results in headaches at the end of the day and blurred vision while driving at night? You are experiencing something called asthenopia, we can help relieve your strain so that you can work more comfortably longer and better.
- Contact Lenses (prescriptions are only provided when fitted in contact lenses)
- Cosmetically necessary (Cases such as Aniridia)
- Medically Necessary (Keratoconus)
- Recreational – Monthly and daily replacements
- Glasses: Single Vision, Bifocal, Pr